Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Remember not to rely on others for support in urgent times


I want to touch on a different topic today. In light of the most common, and more frequent things coming across the news and even social networking
lately about police presence I worry, I worry about every one of my readers and their families. I hope all of you are staying safe and your
emergency preparations stay untouched and undiscovered. Iny concerns with the ebola virus was just the beginning of hardships to endure.
I worry about the routes the US Government, and even the rest of the world are going. Are we still safe, and if so, for how long?
War and fighting seem to be more frequent and commonplace for even the smallest reasons, and I wonder how far things will go.
Will things continue the way they are going, or even get worse. Where will our government go with these atrocities?
I wonder manythings about all that I am witnessing and all that I am hearing and wonder what are the means, and what will end
it or how far will, or is it going to go. I wonder if there is a reason planned for these actions and if so, what that or
those reasons are. I find my self becoming more aware of not only my environment but, the possibilities of the future
of that environment and feel a stronger need to more firmly secure my own safety in the event of things becoming more unstable
and unsure future. I feel a constant need and almost a feeling of urgency to build up and continue preparing for anything
that may come up and happen. As we have seen before and still saw in hurricane type storms or any other disaster the populous
goes crazy in events of tragedy and desperation. Your best means of security and defense is yourself and anything you may
reveal about yourself and your stocks or prepping could bring an unwanted crowd of desperate people willing to rob and even
kill you for what you have built up on your own and for yourself. Even in desperate times if anyone working for the
government finds out you have your own provisions for you and your loved ones, they can order you and even force you to
hand it all over to provide for all of the people who ignored the warnings and chose not to prepare even after hearing the
governmenttell everyone to stock and build up their own provisions. During many disasters the Gov't has told people that
they can not and do not have enough supplies and cannot provide for everyone.  It can, and does happen! People throw courtesies and respect away in desperate times, Make sure to build a close and small circle of trust and look to people with many trades and capabilities because you may need that knowledge and experience. I myself have for years looked to learn and practice many different  trades and capabilities not only for my own use but for the reasons of "The more you know,the more you are worth to any business"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)