Friday, December 21, 2018

Hello today everyone,
 I know I haven't been posting as frequently as they used to. For a couple reasons. But today's post will be I'm drinking rainwater now. Is the cleanest and best water I drink yet. The best thing about it, it's free!
I forgot like catch Rainwater with five gallon buckets or I can move around better than I had been able to. My disease has got taken the best of me leaving minimal behind. But onto my post for today. My Rainwater catching, using, filtering for drinking and etcetera. I will post a link that I've referenced for my own use.
Here:  www.iwapublishing.com/news/rainwater-why-it-safe
I still filter my rain water before drinking it with a filter I've put together and built at home. It is an AC pump. With a whole house water filter rated 2 filter approximately 1500 gallons per Filter. As I use it primarily for coffee and drinking water it lasts me a considerable amount of time. I use HDPE drinking water safe buckets to hold it before and after filtering with a drinking water safe hose to transfer it. Please excuse my clutter around that. I stay pretty busy when I can.
I am more dependent on the wheelchair now than I've ever been before because of my MS now 

But that still doesn't stop me for trying at least. I don't post here as much anymore for many reasons. Because of my health and my Google ads try to accuse me of falsifying my clicks. So they never paid me and deactivated my AdSense account. So the only help I get with anything is from donations. So they are more needed now than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)