Friday, August 17, 2012

I have a new link to add for my viewers to benefit from

After some research I can proudly add another link for my viewers to benefit from here!

http://stpaulmercantile.com/index.php?ref=FB&action=store&page=FamilyPreparedness">Family
Preparedness Products


 - Everything you need to cook, bake, light your home,make fresh water, and hear the news.

I also want to mention that I was in the hospital for a short time and I still try but, haven't been able to care for the blog as I was due to medical issues and frequent Dr appointments. I was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, although I have had days where I cannot even move and I am worried about the future of finances and have set up a fundraiser. My meds for MS are priced at $4300.00 for a 30 day supply and I have been told it will take at least a year for my disability application to go through even though I am now legally disabled at 34. I have no transportation to my now frequent Dr appointments and cannot work now to pay bills. All I ask is that anyone who can to get the word out and tell a couple friends about the site and forward this message and hopefully I can get somewhere with this fundraiser. I do plan on contributing some funds raised to the MS Society as well to aid in research and hopefully find a cure and relief to the hundreds of thousands of people diagnosed with this same lifetime disease.

         Thank you,
  Bret Hager  aka "Survivor"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)