Monday, November 19, 2012

Up and Coming

As I continue my research for many more things to bring to this page I continue to debate what would interest my viewers the most and look forward to more insight from you to tell me where your focal points may be at this point in time, to better provide some insight, and aid you in your own endeavors at home. So many things are going on right now in the world, I don't know where to start to bring what would apply to you at home because I hope to be an asset and an aid to your own goals. For those of you that have a Kindle Fire at home or are looking to get one I cannot praise this thing enough! I have found not only the internet cababilities to be more than useful, but the downloadable books including many, many Military issue books and instruction manuals! Guides for building Bug Out Bags as well as some lists that may aid you in obtainable items and "Do not forget" items. I cannot emphasize enough the value of having one of these, the capabilities, storage, portability, the list goes on and on! I have a link to one of these wonderful tools if you look to the top left  you can go straight to buy one for your own use. I know it does have a micro USB to not only link it straight to you computer but to charge it giving you the option and availability to hook it up to a solar Cell phone charger to keep it charged and powered up wherever you may be! I have found it to be a wonderful and invaluable tool to use all of the time and even catch wireless internet on the go!

'til next time
  Be Safe and Happy Prepping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)