Friday, November 2, 2012

Ok so it has been a considerable amount of time since my last post... well I haven't been feeling the best and am trying to multi-task in spite of the MS tearing me down most days. I will try to post whenever possible but cannot guarantee that it will be daily. I have considered and am looking to work with other Survivalist blogs and websites to feature some of what they have done and allowing them to feature some of my posts and link to those and my videos. All in all my future on all of this and to bring more to this site relies on my funds and donations, as I am getting nothing my hands are tied for the most part. I am trying to rebuild my vintage canned ham travel trailer and am planning on making it a suitable "Bug Out" ready to go, emergency home to sustain you in what ever conditions. I am going to convert all of it from AC power to DC So not only will your vehicle provide and power it but it will be able to "Boondock" by living without having to be plugged into an outlet, hooked to city water and etc. I am going to build a self-sustaining battery rack to  provide all of the power you need along with Solar panels to recharge them and a few other back-up ways to recharge them as well. You will need to be able to setup anywhere  and quickly and easily set it up and be able to provide your own power, water, and other necessities to survive in some of the worst and unexpected conditions. What I can do and provide to you depends 100% on any and all income from this blog... and not only your donations but interacting with the my sponsors as I get a very small percentage of what you purchase, ads, and more. everything here is setup to help you as much as it does me. Do you really want to scour the internet hoping you can find a company that sells something you need or are looking for to prepare? Or come here and find it with a click of your mouse? I will not host shady or dishonest companies and encourage your feedback and experiences with any reference you get here, not only for my knowledge on regular practices, but for others as well. Think of it this way, If someone had a bad experience from a company you are considering sending your money to, wouldn't it be nice for you if they informed you about it                 before you get taken as well? ALl you have to do is submit it to me and I WILL post it for everyone if you want it to be posted. Your privacy will ALWAYS be respected and if you contact me with something you don't want posted. I will always respect you and your privacy.  If you have questions Please email me and I will answer you the best I can, as soon as I can. Please don't forget to tell everyone that will benefit from this page about it or link to it. You never know, someone may be looking for survival info and you don't know it!


To Donate click Here or Click the Donate Button on the right side of this page

Don't forget to Be Safe and Happy Prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)