Tuesday, December 16, 2014


The technological advances of the new RVs are convenient and enjoyable at first but, as those components get older and fail the replacement costs
training necessary in or the maintenance and replacment are abhorring as well as the sensitivity of the vibrations from extended road travel.
and any outside interference. The older systems and RVs are much easier to maintain and repair. Many are built so well and reliable that
they are much easier to maintain and repair as well as the vintage RV love is being rekindled and massive communties are developing so quickly
that companies specializing in vintage parts, seals, and even siding are being found and offered all over the internet!

The designs and craftsmanship have yet to be recreated ever again. The vintage wood framework is easier to repair and just leaves a
warmer and inviting feel to the RV inside, and out which is why I have developed my own preference and I tend to trust the lifetime and
reliability in the vintage RV more than anything new and this is why I have selected the vintage RV to build and modify into
self-sustaining and off-grid emergency shelters that can provide the occupants the long term reliability that they may need
and they have already proven that they can last the tests of time and stand through the elements from the heat and humidity in the Florida
climate, the unforgiving dry desert climates in Arizona, and Nevada to the bitter cold and snowfalls in Alaska.

I have decided that even with my disabilites stemming from MS that I am going to try to pull my miniscule resources together with my
lifetime of experience and knowledge from construction and trade skills and one by one repair, build, and modify the older RVs from
1970-1989 into reliable safe havens for just bout any emergency you could encounter, and selling them as I can complete them hoping
they can give people and families the peace of mind and emergency resources they need. Including Solar panels, water and wind turbines,
battery banks for power storage, updated wiring and insulation and much, much more, with pre-ordering available to personal touches and
available additions to your own preferences! As I manage to complete each of these RVs I will be posting them here and taking before,
during and after photos upgrades and modifications lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)