Monday, April 30, 2012

Don't wait for me to say so..

Good morning all,
  No, I didn't make an entry yesterday because we have to face the fact that we all need a break for whatever reasons. Mine happens to be research, and trying to figure out the next topic of discussion to keep interests peaked, and to aid in newcomers to see the vast array of what I want to feature in discussion. As I am not finished with water, I will start a different topic today to add the diversity early in this blog. I know everyone has seen the sponsor (The Ready Store) I have now and as I plan to progress on the cheapest and most effective way to prepare without needing to go to outside sources. I'm going to be honest with you, sometimes we can't help but go to an outside source to obtain materials we need to help aid our preparation and maybe make things easier in our times of need. Maybe we don't have the time to go to the extent that is sometimes needed for disaster preparation, and with a few clicks of the mouse and a couple dollars, we can progress our preps in a shorter time. No matter what it is we are looking for. No, I'm not "selling out" to the corporate dime, If you would notice, The Ready Store still appears to be a small owned  growing business. What better to help in these economic times, than ourselves, and small businesses in our home country. Now, I'm the last one to support "Corporate Migration" out of this country, and I feel as long as our dollars stay here, we won't lose our dollars value any more than we already have. We have to face the facts here, no jobs equal no money, and no money being spent equals no money here to hire and increase the workforce,... here. We all need to take part and support our "local" businesses. If you look, The Ready Store  is based in Utah..They are "local" and we all need to start supporting whenever possible. The best thing about it is, you get something for a little, and I plan on buying a few things from them myself and showing you on camera what I got, and my true opinions on it. In example, if the M.R.E.s they sell taste like garbage, I will tell you, if the products they sell are barely able to qualify as quality and worth-while, I will tell you. Just keep in mind that I can't buy and test it all so check it out, start small if you have to, and tell me what you got, and your real-world opinion on it so I can post it here for everyone to read and get your real opinion on the product. I don't want to support junk or a waste of money here,.. Sponsor or not. Some will like the product and some won't. Let me know so I can combine reviews on a certain product together and feature it here. Names to be withheld or not is up to you, and will be respected. I will eventually be able to post my own reviews on the same products you are looking at there.. and I'm picky. But it  takes more than one persons opinion to hold any weight. If a disaster strikes your area tomorrow, would you rather say "I wasn't prepared, because I was waiting on this opinion" or, "I bought this before this opinion, really liked it, and because I didn't procrastinate, my family and I were ready when "X" happened.. The choice is up to you, it's your choice, and this is just my opinion.

This isn't my only entry for today, I just wanted to confront this thought. Please express your opinions on it in the comment option below, and don't forget to tell your friends and family about this blog!


    Be Safe, and Happy Prepping..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)