Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Future plans..

Good Morning all!
  I have forgotten to mention in my previous installments that If you have, or plan on getting an RV for possible bug out,  a survival scenario, or even just a relaxing vacation out away from the same old grind,Whether your RV is older, or brand new and still has the plastic on the tires, I will be looking in to methods and ways to make it more self sufficient in my own vintage RV!  I will be confronting the power, and fresh water supply aspects, and hope to confront a safe, and Eco-friendly way of the grey, and black waste water. Now we all know that solid waste can be good for gardens sometimes depending on the food intake. Maybe your portable garden can provide for you, and in return,.. you for it! I will also be attempting things we all have plenty of, but take for granted and/or do not know how to apply it be benefit us,... solar power , harvesting the rain for drinking water, for gardening and more! I will be taking you on a trip through attempts failures, and successes in the processes for cheaper, safer and better living with me. I will fail at some points, but you will see where I fail so you don't have to and we can all benefit from it.  So subscribe, and follow so you don't miss a single installment and feel free to check out my sponsors, they will have a lot of the things you see me use on here for testing, application and more! I am in the process of getting my video camera to become a team player, and if it decides to cooperate, it and I will try to present more and more to you, to enable you and I to live better and make better use of what nature provides for free in these rough economic times and even in a better economy.

 Until my next installment... Be safe and Happy Prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)