Saturday, May 26, 2012

Any input on the new video?

I know it really wasn't up to what I had hoped because I had someone here that agreed to help by holding the camera so I could focus on building the filter. Twice in a row when it came time to do it and follow through with a promise... surprise, surprise,  it fell through. I guess sleeping and slacking is much more important.. Needless to say that no matter what apologies are offered the respect and faith in a promise is still gone.

Now on to more important things. Other than the fact that I had to keep stopping to move and adjust the camera, I could use some constructive and enlightening feedback on the video. Was it helpful? Did it show any needed points for construction? Please comment here or there and help me help you. Remember to keep it clean as there are going to be some of the younger eyes watching, and reading it. I want to keep all of it family friendly.  I know I still feel awkward in front of a camera, and it shows. Plus I am used to going straight to business and not much of an entertainer. Any points you can give to help make the videos more helpful or pleasing to watch will be appreciated.
 
  Thank you and remember,

  Be Safe and Happy Prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)