Monday, May 14, 2012

I see things getting harder and wonder how much worse it's going to get. I just came across some new publishing's and want you to keep your eye out for more to add to the page  "Media and Publications" I just added, things are getting more to where you will need to hide something as simple as a garden!
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.treehugger.com%2Fgreen-food%2Fmichigan-woman-faces-93-days-in-jail-for-planting-a-vegetable-garden.html&h=oAQEDzFjcAQFzx0SHZ2q75WtD7L9WNn5NUhGnpQ02aYqZjg

http://www.treehugger.com/green-food/michigan-woman-faces-93-days-in-jail-for-planting-a-vegetable-garden.html

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "Tree Hugger" but I do care about the well being of our small planet and it's future for us and our kids.. The portable garden is getting more and more useful, and I might look into building a concealed garden house for it like a greenhouse that looks like nothing more than a basic tool shed. I think a good addition to this might be awareness of what's going on all over, to add what's going on around the country for others to see.

My post yesterday doesn't mean that I have given up on this site, It's my baby and I will fight for it. I just ask for everyone else to spread the word as much as they can. I am looking at having vinyl rub on stickers made or other things  to sell and hopefully add some publicity and funds for the future of this site. Would anyone be interested in a 5 or 10 dollar sticker for your car, house or whatever that may start out as just the web address for this site? Please comment below on opinions and/or suggestions for the sites future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)