Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What do you think?

Good Morning to another day!

As you already noticed I have played with the colors a little bit on this blog. The point to all of the changes were to not only have a peaceful and calming background that was less of a toll on the eyes. Also a more contrasting color on the text to make it easier to see and read! I hope it is more inviting to you, and makes it easier for you to read and enjoy.



  Today's segment has got me thinking of and considering a few outside suggestions for the site. One of them being possible "Interviews" to conduct, and post here of true Survivors who have been through, and survived historic hardships like economic, viral, times of war, and more. I would like the input of my readers as well when I do decide to try this route. In example, How and what they had to do to survive those times and how it may have changed their lives for the better or worse. At the very least I would like you to comment and post some questions you would like to see me ask, and post here for everyone to read. Or even if you have someone you would like me to contact and interview, email me info for me to call someone to interview and please include their name, age, phone #, and what they went through to survive, as well as your name and # in case I have any pre-interview questions on what to ask and not to ask. I want to show as much respect to your referred contact as possible.

  Now on to some more things to hopefully give you some more to work with or create ideas for something new you might have thought of or already accomplished. I love the positive input and comments.
  For all of us to make it in whatever scenario we might encounter, we need to realize what we have, and what we need. What do you already have towards tomorrow? Is it food, water, guns, ammo, First Aid kit, or something else? What have you found to keep for long term storage? Foods that will keep quite well for long term are rice, sugar, salt, pasta, and some grains to name a few. If you want to keep foods you can store and not have to think much about about. A few you can look into are MREs or freeze dried foods like Mountain House. These are good quality foods that have up to a 30 year shelf life and taste as good as the foods you cook at home! Remember to keep a high calorie intake to provide fuel for your body in times where you need to be highly active and to check the calories per serving so you know that you can gt enough to stay active.



Until next time, I have more research and digging to do so I can provide for you...and

Don't forget to visit my sponsors, subscribe and support the future of this blog, and to help me help you. 


        Be Safe and happy Prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)