Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's a new week and a new day!

I know I haven't been updating as much as I normally do and when life and my family calls I have to answer.
I plan on rebuilding the water filter with a new suggested addition as well as a repair to the leak and doing a better job than I did on the last video. I'm not happy with the last video and I need to add a few things like a tripod, better lighting and better video editing software... which cost money I don't have right now but, all in due time. Once finances and opportunity improve, I will be able to present more and better quality things that will help you at home for daily and emergency use.I can and will present to you things that you can use on a regular basis and some things for off-the-grid/emergency uses as well as necessities for emergency only. I want to bring to you more things you will find useful and of a beneficial to you nature. I can't read everyone's mind which is why I need feedback, opinions,  and questions. My sponsors not only look at traffic here but purchases as well which by going to purchase from some of my ads will reflect upon me vs. going to the address later and removing me from the equasion. Believe it or not it all has an effect on me here and how this site affects their business. If you don't  want to or can't post a comment on this site keep in mind you can email it to me at survivor.links@gmail.com and I can respond directly to it or if you choose I can post it as a third party comment here with, or without a username and respect your anonymity and privacy as you request.I really do like and want the feedback, opinions on project and questions. because it will help everyone here as well as you.  If you want to ask a random question to me via email to see how it ends up here, you can do that as well. I want to build your trust in me here. In due time I promise with interaction, things will only improve here! If you know of a supply or reference that will benefit this site and viewers, you can email me and I will review it, and may feature it here as ads or reviews for all. Please I know my viewers are not idiots or they wouldn't be here, we all need to learn new things, and can do it together. Let me crash so you don't have to!

Until next time
  Be Safe and Happy Prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous, and respectful. I have readers from all over the world, and of all ages. :)